Any Questions? Contact us by mail at: email@example.com
Email Customer Care
Enter your shipping information here. (Text/HTML/Shortcodes accepted).
Returns & Exchange
REVAMP TREMS & CONDITIONS
- Shipment price will be calculate depending on the article and destination.
- We begin to manufacture once we have received a first payment of 60% of the value of the product. The remaining 40% will be paid before the shipment.
- The delivery of the products will be done once REVAMP has received the total amount of the products purchased, including the transport payment.
- Delivery time will be between 14/20 working days after confirmation of Budget and correspondant down payment for delivery in Spain and 20/25 working days for rest of Europe
- The standard transport service we offer covering mid and long distances is delivering at down floor. In case a customer wants to receive the merchandise in the interior of their house, please consult us about special rates for this adicional service.
- REVAMP works with reclaimed materials, therefore there may be imperfections such as fingerprints and differences in size of mm up to 1 cm in some cases.
- For special orders made under petition, REVAMP do not make refunds of unique pieces that are not in the catalogue, unless the piece is defective.
- Footprints and scratches in the wood are not considered defects, since they are reclaimed materials. We clean and sand the wood from remains of cement and dirt but signs of previous painting, oxide or traces of existing mails may remain. Manufacturing is new. Therefore, the functionality do so, but irregularities such as marks on the wood are part of its final look.
- REVAMP pieces are unique and manufactured, and each wood brings different footprints, so they may present slight differences between copies of the same model of the catalogue.
- REVAMP do not responsabilize for damages caused by transport. And is not responsible for damages (are caused by transport or not) reported 48 hours after delivery.
- Any note for damage/faults, should be noticed with detail in the delivery of the shipment. Or at any case, in a period no longer than 24 hours, for its corresponding value with the contracted transport company. In case of reclamations of more than 900 euros, must be documented and based with the relevant official survey carried out in time and form. Then REVAMP will make the corresponding claims to the contracted carrier company
FAQS How do I order? If you want to order something from our catalogue, please send us an email or give us a call. We need to know the name of the piece you want, and the size. Can you resize your items? Of course! Most of our pieces are designed to be full customisable. We can taylor the scale, shape and colour of our designs to suit your needs. May I place a special order if I have my own idea or project? If you have something different in mind, you can also share it with us and we will be pleased to help you develop it. We are always open to create new things, to join new projects, to meet great people. How long does it take to make a piece? Once you make a down payment (usually 60% of price), depending on how many items you want to order, it will take around 14 to 20 days. One unique piece can be done in 7-10 days, if we have wood on stock. How can I pay? Payment can be done by a bank transfer or via paypal. Where do you ship? We usually ship in Spain and Europe, but we can manage to ship any place in the world. If you give us your address, we can calculate the shipment price. Who styles and photographs your items? All of our product photos shot in house, by Maximiliano and art direction by Marisol. If you’re interested in learning more or you’d like to chat about our freelance rates and availability, drop us a line. Who made your branding, image and communication? Who designed your site? We did ourselves! We are former editorial and art directors, passioned about furniture and interiorism. Therefore we can provide you with a complete concept and image branding development for your business, whether it is a new one or you need to revamp it. What kind of wood you use? We work with reclaimed scaffolding wood. It is a type of hard pine, with a long fibre, that gives elasticity and makes it resistant to temperature changes and harsh weather conditions. Scaffolding wood has this rough appearance and a grey color for being outdoors for a long time. This wood is difficult to work, because it has different thicknesses, but it is precisely these inequalities that make it authentic. We clean and sand it to avoid splinters but keeping the “old” aspect of recycled wood. Are these furniture able to be outdoors? Of course! It is very convenient for outdoor use, because it is resistant to downpours and does not rot, unless you leave it stacked. These boards have gone through all kinds of weather. So no extra treatment is required. Is everything handcrafted? Can you serial your products? Yes, everything is handmade. But all our products are made with materials that we can always find, so we can repeat every item and make series of it. As every wood bring its own different marks, every piece will be different and unique. Do you have different rates for projects than for catalogue pieces? Yes, we treat the projects that involve making many items in a different way than producing one unique piece. Where are you located? Can I visit your studio? We are happy Barcelona citizens. And yes, you can visit our workshop, just give as a call or email us to set an appointment. Do you have a showroom? Not for the moment but hopefully soon! If you want to see our collection, we have some of our pieces at espaiD, a concept gallery shop at Sant Eusebi 36, 08003 Barcelona. For more information see our terms and conditions.